- domainCNH Belgium
You will be our new asset within the accounting department of CNH Industrial Financial Services, financial arm of the Case and New Holland brands in Europe and experts in financing agricultural and industrial equipment:
- As an Accounting Analyst, you are responsible for the accounting and financial reporting of one of the European branches of CNH Industrial Financial Services.
- You assist the Financial Controller with the monthly reporting of the figures.
- Reconciliation of accounts, ad hoc studies commissioned by the client, VAT reporting, and other legal obligations are met on time.
- In addition, you book banking transactions, monitor bank transit, daily follow- up and book the securitization flow, book supplier invoices, monitor approval and prepare payment.
- As an Accounting Analyst, you organize the audit activities and prepare the monthly and annual closing.
- Cash planning, ad hoc analyses, control of internal procedures and expense management are just as much your responsibility.
- The Accounting Analyst at CNH Industrial Financial Services reports to the GL&R accounting supervisor.
- As an Accounting Analyst you have a Master or Bachelor in Finance, Accountancy or in another economic direction or you are equaled by experience.
- Do you have knowledge of SAP and an advanced knowledge of Profile MS Office? This is a strong plus.
- Some accounting working experience will add value to your application.
- A sharp analytical mind with a proactive and customer-oriented attitude is an absolute must.
- You combine your abstract reasoning skills with a critical view.
- You are the reliable, flexible, driven and enterprising colleague we are looking for.
- Thanks to your positive and hands-on mentality, you don't succumb to tight deadlines and pressure, so your colleagues can always count on you.
- As an Accounting Analyst you have strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- CNH Industrial Financial Services offers you an exciting and responsible position in an (international) company that breathes innovation.
- You will enjoy an attractive salary with numerous fringe benefits.
- In order to continue to grow in your profession, we provide intensive training.
- We reward this growth with various career opportunities in function of performance and competencies.
- We welcome you with open arms in a pleasant working environment, where our colleagues are always ready to share their extensive knowledge and experience with you.
- Published 25 September 2020
- City Zedelgem
- Region West Flanders
- Sector Finance
- Education Master's Degree, Academic Bachelor, Professional Bachelor
- Function Type Clerk
- Experience Not important
- Language skills English
- Company CNH Belgium
- Function HR & Industrial Relations Manager
- Person Ann Castelyn